It is registered company with Pakistan Engineering Council in following field of expertise
- Road and Pavements
- Drainage & Retaining Structure
- Sign craft Installation
- Bridge Structures
- Irrigation & Flood Control Systems
- Tunnelling and underpinning
- Sewerage Works and Water Supply
- General Civil Engineering Works
- Soil Investigation and Stabilization
- Landscaping & Horticulture
- Reclamation Works and Waterproofing
- General Buildings and Maintenance
In our quest to become one of the most reliable Civil Engineering and project management company in our regions, we have internalised the following key Quality Assurance Goals:
- As a minimum, we aim to meet our Client’s objectives within their time, budget and quality.
- Most importantly, we have an obligation to enhance a valuable, self-sustaining engineering construction company that our Clients, shareholders and employees can be proud to be associated with.
- To perform as a reputable engineering and development company in implementing relevant, affordable and sustainable engineering solutions.
- Always considering the long-term implications to the environment the effects caused because of the solutions and activities we propose.
- To provide quality service by performing our duties in a professional manner with integrity abiding by legal requirements and codes of practice always.
- Innovatively involving clients, suppliers and our partners in the engineering (built Environment) industry with the aim of promoting the exchange of ideas that promote good practice.
To be a respectable Project Management and Civil Engineering company beyond
To procure projects at competitive pricing, provide safe working condition and
deliver quality work within reasonable time frame.
Integrity (Honesty, Trust and Respect)
We are committed to the highest ethical standards. It’s what our Customers expect from us and what our Associates expect from their leadership and each other. This is earned through our performance and by our example. The very heart of our business is the faith our clients have in PPCP. We as a Company, and you and I as individuals, must never do anything to compromise that trust.